July 20: I'm kinda getting burnt out on all these streams. I've decided I need to rethink the way I do things. For one, I'm going to stop doing my early stream altogether. Second I'm going to move my late stream ahead two hours, and make it an hour longer (starting at 7:00 and lasting till 11:00). I'll make less money this way, but I need the extra time for my last month of classes. If I can find more time, I would eventually like to do some streams during weekdays to help spread out my workload. Also, won't be streaming on my Birthday cause I want to kick back and relax.
July 17: Some changes to stream commissions have occurred. Read about them at the bottom of this journal. I've also made two of my flash submissions free. Also, you remember that April fools day dating sim thing? Well, what if that were to become less of an April Fools day joke and more of a real, playable game? Ok, I can't promise trademarked anime characters or "an optional furry mode", and I would like to sell it for profit if it ends up high enough in quality and with enough fan support, but it should still make up for the earlier disappointment. Also, it probably will take months. Game design is hard work, you know?
June 10: I'll be streaming on this upcoming Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Unlike my previous livestreams, where I did one five-hour long stream each night, I will instead do two three-hour long streams each night, one at 12:00 p.m. EST, and the other at 9:00 p.m. EST. Like before, if you pay me $7 during this stream, I'll draw and color what you want for an hour.
Here are some important things to note:
1. You must be present at the stream to buy a stream commission. Please try to stay until after I've finished, in case I need to ask you any questions.
2. There may be mature content on these streams. Do not attend if you are below the age of 18.
3. You may reserve up to two time slots in advance each night. Please make sure you can make it at that time before researving a spot.
4. Unlike normal, non-livestream commissions, you do not need to pay for each person or for color and backgrounds. You are paying me by the hour during these livestreams. A full color picture of two people in a car is still $7 during a livestream, but there's no guarantee that I'll finish it during an hour.
5. Especially on bigger, more complex images, it may take me more than an hour to finish. If you think the picture you want is going to take well over 5 hours, you may want to just ask for a normal commission instead of a livestream one.
6. All payments must be made with paypal. Unlike normal commissions, you will pay when it's your turn in the stream. This is because, again, you must be present in order to commission me during a stream.
7. Please try to demonstrate proffesionalism when commissioning me. Use the best spelling and grammer you are capable of, don't use text speak or needless acronyms, and keep emoticons and other such things to a minumum. Make sure you communicate to me as clearly as possible what you want. It's your money, make sure it's being spent on what you want.
8. During a livestream, I will be drawing, and I will be busy. Do no be offended if I don't greet you or don't even seem to notice you. It's nothing personal. I will try to answser questions if I can, but will give priority to commission and art related questions.
9. I reserve the right to cancel any livestreams either planed or in progress.
10. If you want to reserve a spot, please comment in this journal. My notes are kind of a hassle to look through for anything other than commission info.
Commissions are done during livestreams. If you want to commission me, attend a livestream and pay me $7. I will then draw whatever you like for an hour. I'm not doing commissions the way I used to anymore, where I would charge based on content and do them in my own spare time.
If you don't think you'll be able to attend a stream, you can pay in advance, but don't be mistaken. I will be working on your commission for an hour during my next livestream like any other, and I might not finish, especially if there are several characters and a lot of detail. I also can't say for sure whether or not streams will be canceled for various reasons, such as hardware failure, power outages, or temporary lack of internet. It's better if you attend, so you can let me know what you want as I draw. Also, have additional projects in mind in case I finish early.
You don't need to pay in advance to reserve time. You can wait until its your turn in the stream to pay. I'm lifting my earlier restrictions and allowing anyone to claim as many time slots as they want, but only a week in advance.
I'm also (currently) accepting points for stream commissions. You'll need to pay 700 points for an hour.
SATURDAY 26 NOON set: 1. open, 2. open, 3. open
SATURDAY 26 9pm est: 1. open, 2. open, 3. open
SUNDAY 27 NOON set: 1. open, 2. open, 3. open
SUNDAY 27 9pm est: 1. open, 2. open, 3. open