1. I'm going back to requiring all payments to be made up front as soon as I agree to the commission. I've had several people fail to pay me after showing them their sketch. If you're already waiting on a commission from me, don't worry about it. However, if you're planning on commissioning me in the future, just be prepared to pay me right away.
2. Until further notice, I won't be doing flash animation commissions anymore. They're far more time consuming than normal commissions, harder to work with, and require extra work in the form of finding/making/editing sound effects. I also have far less experience with flash than I do with other software. I just don't feel like either me or the customer is getting the most out of their time/money.
EDIT: I've decided to try only accepting black and white commissions for a while and seeing how that affects my work flow. I'll do this until about Christmas and see how I feel about it then. And as always, this does not affect previously accepted commissions.
All abdl, ar, ap, gt/gts, sw/sm, furry, tf, and tg commissions are welcome!
Rough sketch: $5
Inked lines: +$10
Extra characters: +$5 each
Payment must be sent via paypal. After having several people fail to pay me on time, I've decided that I'm going back to taking all payments up front as soon as I've agreed to start the commission.
A few things to keep in mind:
1. When describing your commission to me, remember that context is everything. Give as much info on the commission to help avoid misunderstandings.
2. If you want me to add a feature or do something a particular way, tell me, don't just assume I'll do it.
3. Avoid conflicting details. Don't tell me to draw something on the front of someone's shirt if I'm drawing them from behind, and don't bother telling me what color things are if you don't intend to pay for a colored commission.
4. No, I will not personally tell you when I'm open for commissions. You'll just need to check my list from time to time to find out.
5. Use proper spelling and grammar to the best of your ability when sending commission info to me. Do not use text speak.
6. ALWAYS. CHECK. HERE. FIRST. BEFORE. ASKING. ANY. QUESTIONS.
Current commissions (as of December, 2013):
www.furaffinity.net/user/fenne… et al.
This information is prone to frequent, sudden, and inexplicable changes